FQHC Funding and Strategy
Our team has specialized in FQHC funding & strategy for over 16 years. We know HRSA like the back of our hands. We work with existing health centers to grow their funding base as well as develop and implement innovative programs.
We also provide expert consulting services to communities looking to establish a new Health Center Program grantee. We become part of your senior team to develop a strategy for future funding opportunities and service expansions.
We work alongside your health center and partners to position your health center to attract highly competitive federal funds and are with you every step of the way.
We have specific expertise and success in (Acronym Alert!)
- New Access Points
- Service Area Competitions (SACs) / Budget Period Renewals (BPRs)
- HRSA Service Expansions (Medical, SUD-MH, Pharmacy, Capital, Dental)
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- USDA / EDA / ARC
- Head Start / Early Head Start
- Electronic Health Records (HIT / HCCNs)