FQHC Funding and Strategy
Our team has specialized in FQHC funding & strategy for over 20 years. We know HRSA like the back of our hands. We work with existing health centers to grow their funding base, as well as develop and implement innovative programs.
We also provide expert consulting services to communities looking to establish a new Health Center Program grantee. We become part of your senior team to develop a strategy for future funding opportunities and service expansions.
We work alongside your health center to position your organization to attract highly competitive federal, state, local and foundation funds and are with you every step of the way.
We have specific expertise and success in (Acronym Alert!)
- HRSA Service Area Competitions (SACs) / Budget Period Renewals (BPRs)
- HRSA Service Expansions (Medical, SBHC, SUD-MH, Pharmacy, Capital, Dental)
- HRSA New Access Points
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Congressionally Directed Funds
- USDA / EDA / ARC
- State and Local Government Grants
- Private Foundation Funding