HRSA Grants Management
Getting the grant is the first step. That’s when the work really begins.
The WCN team helps build the capacity of your team to effectively manage your federal grants, including the Health Center Program awards. Our Federal Grants Manager manages your Electronic Handbook tasks, sends weekly EHB updates, communicates with the Project Officer, and tracks your Federal Registrations. Our team provides project management once a grant is awarded to ensure it’s successfully implemented and everything is on track.
- Change in Scope applications
- Prior Approvals
- EHB Tasks (Grant Conditions, Action Plans, SAC Compliance Tasks)
- Federal Registrations Management (SAM, Grants.gov, EHBs, SAMHSA)
- Manage the relationship and communication with the HRSA Project Officer
- Project Management for all Federal Grants
- Facilitate Grants Committee w/ staff and board